Gain a solid foundation and customize your degree to meet your professional needs
This BPA-CS is a degree-completion program that brings together, in greater depth, your knowledge about and experience of application in the real world with the field's theory and research.
It is designed for recent diploma graduates
- We may recognize the education you bring to this program.
- Your diploma must be an Athabasca University (AU) approved college credential* (please go to the University's Transfer Credit Database to view approved diplomas).
- Such recognition gives you transfer credits towards your 120 credit degree.
Note: If your college does not have a transfer agreement in place, we can still consider and assess your transcripts for transfer credit towards the degree program; for further information please Contact Us.
It is designed for mid-career professionals
- This degree is grounded in both the arts and sciences and in your professional practice.
- You bring your professional experience.
- We bring to you the wider context, such as relevant theories and historical, political, sociological, psychological, economic, and/or management knowledge and issues.
It can recognize equivalencies
If you do not possess an AU approved college diploma, we may still consider your post-secondary education, training, and work experience for degree entry.
Updated January 19 2016 by Student & Academic Services